3 De Haviland Ave, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Point Position with amazing wide water views House - Property ID: 963162
Nestled in a sought-after cul-de-sac this generous waterfront property sits on a whopping 957 sqm block with an expansive 33 metres of water frontage. Thoughtfully designed, this comfortable home maximizes its waterfront position capturing stunning water views from the open plan living area and the newly renovated kitchen which flow effortlessly onto the huge waterfront covered entertaining area. Perfect for entertaining with family and friends.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus separate fully self-contained granny flat which includes one bedroom, large bathroom, living room and kitchenette perfect for the extended family, guest room or a great rental, the choice is yours! Additional features include ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout, ceiling fans in all rooms, solar heated private swimming pool, solar hot water system, fully fenced with low maintenance gardens and a jetty for the boat owner who can access the Main River, Broadwater and beyond.
The property is conveniently located just minutes away from central Benowa with it's Shopping Centre, High School, State School, Bowls Club, Tavern, sporting fields, botanical gardens and Pindara Private Hospital. Royal Pines Golf Course, GC Turf Club and soon to be completed GC Cultural Centre are close by along with the Commonwealth Games Carrara Stadium, Surfers Paradise and major roads North and South.
The property is a deceased estate and the family have reluctantly decided to sell.
Outstanding features include: -
- Land size 957 sqm point position, wide water views
- Approximately 33 metres of waterfront with sandy shoreline and jetty
- Quiet cul-de-sac street and private position
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, master ensuite includes spa bath
- White plantation shutters throughout, fully ducted air con
- Wide water views from living areas, kitchen & master bedroom
- Stunning new open plan kitchen, stone benchtops/stainless steel appliances
- Outdoor entertaining area with wide patio along the entire house
- Private north facing swimming pool surrounded by sandstone pavers & solar heated
- Landscaped tiered garden terraces with extensive lawn areas along the waterfront
- Fully self-contained granny flat
- Popular, sought after Gold Coast address
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
- Shop 2 'Sonata', 20 Queensland Avenue
Broadbeach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5564 3555